We’re back to spam you with latest real estate updates, so let’s begin!
- Naresh Kumar, NDMC chairman, declared that The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has completed 72 projects under the smart city mission, including the water ATMs installation, underground bins and decentralised sewage treatment plants.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) will conduct the structural audit of bridges in Mumbai constructed by the local civic body in the last five years, because of the dilapidated condition of various bridges in the city.
- Lt Governor Anil Baijal launched Delhi’s own official RERA portal to encourage transparency and accountability in the real estate sector.
- The Tamil Nadu government is asking Prime Minister Narendra Modi to intervene and reject outright the Karnataka government’s proposal, for the Mekedatu reservoir on the Cauvery River.
- The Noida Authority aims to revive at least six wetlands during the monsoon in Sector 91, Sector 85, Gejha and Bakhtawarpur villages, along with two at the upcoming biodiversity park.
- After a long delay of almost two years, and missing several deadlines, the Rao Tula Ram (RTR) flyover in Delhi is all set to be completed by June 30. It will connect South Delhi to Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport.
That’s all for this week! We’ll be back next week with more realty news until then Stay updated and Carpool.