Hey Guys! Welcome to the weekly news roundup, let’s see what’s in this week’s bulletin:
- According to the officials, the 17-km-long Duhai-Sahibabad segment of the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Rail Rapid Transit System (RRTS) is expected to be operational by March 2023, whereas the complete corridor which is 82 km long expected to be effective by 2025.
- The UP Avas Vikas Parishad or the UP Housing Board has proposed a hike of 16% in sector rates and has sent a proposal to their headquarters in Lucknow. The rates will come into effect once they receive a nod from the headquarters.
- The Gautam Buddh Nagar administration said it will dig 21 new ponds under the Jal Shakti Abhiyan, while the private sector will help in renovation work on scores of the 1,000 ponds present in the district.
- A Supreme Court bench on July 29, 2019, was informed that state-owned National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Ltd was ready to act as a project management consultant, for the stalled housing projects of Unitech Ltd.
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation plans to give a legal tag to the unauthorized extensions or changes made in buildings in the authorized colonies, urban villages and special areas built till December 31, 2018, regularised by submitting a penalty under an amnesty scheme.
That was all for this week, We’ll be back next week with another set of weekly news until then stay updated and rise above hate.