Share This Post

Market Updates

This festive season you may witness a lot of lucrative offers from Delhi/NCR Developers


Noida: As the final festive season for the year knocks the doors, developers in NCR are gearing up to offer unique payment plans to their customers. 

Last year, developers celebrated the festive season with a lot of success. This year too, developers are gearing up to come out with something for their customers. NCR realty major Ajnara India Ltd. is all set for the upcoming Navratri festival. The company recently announced a unique scheme for its projects located at Greater Noida West. Ajnara has two projects situated at Greater Noida West; Ajnara Homes and Ajnara Le Garden. For both the projects, the company has introduced a unique payment plan along with No Pre EMI clause till offer of possession of the units. The customers will be asked to pay 10 percent as the booking amount followed by 80 percent amount within 45 days from bank funding and finally, the remaining 10 percent on offer of the possession. In light to this special offer, Mr. Ashok Gupta, CMD, Ajnara India Ltd. says, “Navratras are considered to be an auspicious time for investing. And the best investment in today’s time is property as the returns are higher and any scheme is a big draw for any buyer. We at Ajnara are providing new scheme on payment plans under a 10:80:10 scheme along with No Pre EMI clause on our projects Ajnara Homes and Ajnara Le Garden where one can pay 10% at the time of booking and 80% within 45 days from bank funding and remaining on offer of possession. The catch here is that till we do not offer possession of the unit, we will be liable to pay the instalments to bank on behalf of the customers”.

Untitled-1JM Housing, one of the leading real estate companies of NCR has launched a unique 20:80 buying scheme for the auspicious occasion of Navratri. This offer is for their ongoing project JM Florence located at Greater Noida West. Under this scheme, buyers will pay the initial 20 per cent of the amount at the time of booking and the remaining 80 percent of the amount will be loan taken from the bank on which the Pre EMI will be borne by the company till the offer of possession. At the same time, a 100 percent guaranteed return on the contribution of the customers will be offered as an option at the time of possession of the unit. Through this scheme, JM Housing is not only trying to give a simpler payment schedule to all their customers but is also allowing the buyers to get guaranteed returns in case of a buy back. In view to the newly launched Navratri scheme, Rupesh Gupta, director, JM Housing, said “In India, buyers generally prefer to buy properties during some auspicious events and Navratri being one of the most holy times of Hindu calendar, we usually witness a greater footfall of customers as compared to other days. Owning a home for self is everyone’s dream. Keeping this in mind we have launched this scheme which will prove to be one of the easiest methods of buying a property for the customers or even earn a 100 percent return on the contribution. We hope that people make the most out of this offer. Jai Mata Di to all”.

Ansal Housing, the benchmark of Indian real estate has also planned to offer a new payment scheme for its customers for its ongoing projects; Ansal Highland Park located at Sector 104, Gurgaon, Ansals HUB 83 located at Sector 83 and Ansal Heights 86 at Sector 86, Gurgaon respectively. The company has come out with a 30:70 scheme, where 30 percent of the total amount will be paid at the time booking and the remaining 70 percent to be paid at the time of possession. Mr. Kushagr Ansal, Director, Ansal Housing said “The demand for real estate has been on a rise recently as the final festive season of the year is approaching. Keeping this in mind, we have launched a new scheme to allow flexibility in payment for the customers. We have provided the scheme on three of our best projects in Gurgaon. Looking at the way demand is shaping up in the region, it is very important to offer something new to the customers especially when they are anticipating the most”.

KPDK Buildtech, a venture of the renowned MKG Group has two news to share this festive season. The company will be launching their maiden project ‘Newtown Square’ located at Sector 95A, Gurgaon. Their maiden project Newtown Square being a commercial project, will offer studio apartments, high street retail comprising of leading brands around the world, multiplex, food court and hyper market along with 12 percent assured return on shops and service apartments. The project is filled with all modern facilities and amenities one can think off under one roof, there creating a benchmark project in the region. Apart from the project launch, the company has decided to offer an inaugural discount for this season on all its units of Rs. 800/sq. ft. Mr. M. K. Gupta, Chairman, KPDK Buildtech said “This time of the year is expected to create heavy footfall, as the customers are eagerly waiting to invest during the festive season. This time being considered auspicious, the demand for property is very high and this provokes the developers to launch new projects and even offer schemes and discounts. With this view, we are going to launch our very first project during this season along with an inaugural discount of Rs. 800/sq. ft. for the public”.

With developers eagerly willing to offer schemes to the public, this year festive season will bring joy to customers and developers faces.

Share This Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>