Hi guys! Welcome back to the weekly news roundup! Let’s get started
- Supreme Court dismissed a petition challenging the construction of a memorial for former Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa at Chennai’s Marina beach, on April 22, 2019.
- The Delhi High Court seeks the National Highways Authority of India’s (NHAI’s) response on a plea to ensure basic amenities, like toilets, petrol pumps, ambulance and emergency facilities, on the Eastern and Western Peripheral Expressways.
- The Environment Ministry has issued a show-cause notice to the firm operating the Okhla waste-to-energy plant in south-east Delhi, for violation of rules. The notice asked the company to respond within 15 days
- The Maharashtra government seeks the help of the office-bearers of housing societies, to spread voter awareness and improve polling percentage in the Lok Sabha elections in the state.
- According to JLL’s report, the Indian commercial real estate market is estimated to provide 294 million sq. ft. of REITable space from the present office stock, also these REITable assets would be valued at USD 35 billion.
That was all for this week, we’ll be back next week, until then stay updated and vote for change!