Hey Guys, we’re back with the weekly news round-up. Let’s check out the top 5 news of the week!
- 75%of the needed land has been acquired for the phase 1 of Jewar Airport project, said the Gautam Buddh Nagar administration on September 28, 2019. A total of 923 hectares of the 1,239 hectares needed for the first phase has been acquired.
- An increase in land rates has been announced by the Noida Authority. Residential Plots near the metro line and the expressway is increased by 5% and group housing societies and institutional plots by 7%.
- The Dwarka-Najafgarh corridor of Delhi Metro, also known as Grey Line, will be open for the general public from 4th October. This line will connect the urban village area of Najafgarh to the rapid transit network.
- A charge-sheet has been filed against Gautam Gambhir and several other promoters by the Delhi Police for alleged criminal breach of trust and cheating flat buyers. He was the director of a project by Rudra Buildwell Realty Pvt Ltd and HR Infracity Pvt Ltd, which did not take off.
- In order to generate awareness on green norms during the festive season, the West Bengal Pollution Control Board has launched an app on 30th September. This app will also empower citizens to lodge complaints against violations of norms.
That was all for this week, we’ll be back with more such updates until then stay updated. Thank you.