CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd, world’s leading real estate consulting firm today launched its own customized postage stamps, in collaboration with the Department of Post, Government of India, to commemorate its leadership position and 25 years in the Indian market.
The special commemorative stamp was unveiled by Mr. Robert E. Sulentic, President & Chief Executive Officer of CBRE Group, Inc. and Mr. Anshuman Magazine, Chairman and CEO, India, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
CBRE is the first International Property Consultancy (IPC) to have launched the commemorative stamp under the ‘My Stamp’ scheme of the Department of Post, Government of India. This stamp symbolizes the growth, achievements and success of CBRE in the country in past 25 years that have made it the No.1 IPC in the country.
With a strong employee base of over 10,000 people, CBRE India is growing at a CAGR of over 20 % and has expanded its footprints in every key territory in the country. Known for its minimal attrition at the mid and senior leadership level, it has established itself as an undeniable leader both in India and globally. CBRE, with its presence in almost all sectors of the national economy, has gained global recognition for its impressive and strong client base as well.
Commenting on the occasion Robert E. Sulentic, President & Chief Executive Officer of CBRE Group, Inc. said “Congratulations to the CBRE team for 25 years of success in India. Your focus on consistently delivering exceptional client outcomes sets a high standard for our sector in India.”
Speaking during the launch ceremony of the commemorative stamp, Anshuman Magazine, Chairman and CEO, India, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa, CBRE, said, “This stamp is a special recognition for our efforts, the standards we follow and our commitment towards the growth of this country. We are thankful to the Department of Post, Government of India for recognizing our efforts.”
Mr. Magazine also recognized the roles of CBRE’s 10,000 strong employee base in the country, the trust reposed by its clients and the associates. “Our hard work of past 25 years has paid us really well. We started small, but today we have become the biggest IPC in the country with contribution in almost every sector of the economy and the overall growth. This year especially has been extremely special for us. Not only we began this year with excellent momentum across all our business verticals, but also achieved better average growth than past several years.”
On the occasion of its silver jubilee in India, CBRE also launched CBRE Foundation in India – firm’s corporate philanthropy program- under the brand name of ‘CBRE Cares’. The newly launched CSR vertical aims to undertake activities to promote health and nutrition among women construction workers and their children.
Indicating a robust growth in its business, CBRE India has recorded an unprecedented growth in almost all its verticals this year.
About CBRE India’s Business Vertical:
- The Advisory and Transaction Services so far has transacted over 250 million sq. ft. area and provided solutions to clients across all real estate asset classes such as Office, Retail, Residential, Industrial & Logistics and Data Centers.
- CBRE’s Capital Markets business on the other hand, successfully raised INR 241 bn capital for various clients and provided services such as Capital Raising, Land, HNI Advisory and Core Office Divestment Services to a diverse set of clients.
- The Project Management vertical presently has a total portfolio of over 700 million sq. ft. in 80 cities. With over 2000 professional in its various teams, the PJM business is presently servicing over 900 clients in commercial buildings, residential developments, retail developments, hospitals, integrated townships, educational and institutional facilities.
- CBRE’s Valuations & Advisory Services vertical this year has already valued over 1 lakh properties, the most important being the first REIT in India. Besides, the Consulting team has completed 3,500+ mandates, out of which 100+ were related to the various government ministries and bodies.
- The GWS and Property Management team provided services to more than 440+ clients and has over 1,600 sites under management. The team with over 5,400 professionals has over 295 million sq. ft. of area under its management.
- The Residential Services of CBRE has so far completed transactions worth 2.5 million sq. ft. in 15 cities including over 400 corporate clients. The team has successfully closed around 2000 transactions for over 1200 different clients.